Monday, October 27, 2014

#MCM Book Boyfriends

  Hi everyone! Its Monday!. I know I know Mondays suck. You have to go back to work and back to school. But sometimes you have to look at the bright side of things. And that is what I'm going to be doing on Mondays by bringing you a list of the hottest, dreamiest male book characters. They may not exist but they sure make our lives better. Most of the characters I will be posting will be from books I've read, but if you have a character you want to recommend, send me an email with the character and his description and I will include him in a future post. Thanks and I hope you enjoy it!



Todays #MCM goes to the wonderful Adrian Ivashkov from Vampire Academy and Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. Since my first #WCW was Sidney Sage, I thought it was fitting to make him my first #MCM. Adrian Ivashkov is a royal Moroi. He is the son of Nathan and Daniella Ivashkov and the nephew of Queen Tatiana. He specializes in the magic of Spirit. He has the bad habit of Smoking and drinking a lot to numb the effects of spirit. He first makes his appearance in Frostbite, the second book in the Vampire Academy series. He continues to appear all through the series. He briefly becomes involved with Rose, the main character in this series. He later becomes the male main character in Bloodlines.

Appearance: Adrian Ivashkov is hot, handsome and anything else you can think of lol. He has deep emerald eyes. He is pretty tall but still shorter than Dimitri. He has dark chestnut brown colored hair. that is always styled messy like he just rolled out of bed. ( I love that look! *swoon*). His wardrobe is expensive. With designer jeans and shirts. And he always smell like the clove-scented cigarettes he smokes.

Personality: While he may look like a rebellious rich boy he is anything but. Adrian is one of the most selfless, brave and open minded Moroi I've ever seen. He is always there for his friends, caring for them and helping them with anything they need. We can see when he brought Jillian back from the dead. He is very attached to the people he loves, in Bloodlines we see how affected he was by Tatiana's death and his mothers imprisonment. He is also very smart, he usually uses his words to get out of fights and scuffles. But he is also cocky, a little arrogant and can somewhat of a split personality. As he can be happy and then be depressive just as quickly.

I really admire Adrian. He has to deal with the effects of Spirit, with being a royal Moroi and the crazy love life he has. He has been my favorite male character since the Vampire Academy series and contines to be. Plus bonus he is a swoon worthy guy.



If you agree with my pick of the week, let me know in the comments!!




No comments:

Post a Comment