Friday, October 24, 2014

Featured Fan Art Friday #1

Hi everyone! Its friday. So sit back and relax. Read my blog and enjoy some kick ass fan art that Ive found on the web. The theme is one of my favorite OTP! of all time, Sydrian! from the bloodlines series by Richelle Mead.




Bloodlines 
Credit to PieMakesMeHappy123 on DevianArt




                                                 Credit to lillybraconnot on DevianArt


Credit to bennic7 on DevianArt 


Credit to Jeminabox on DevianArt



Credit to mrskanda on DevianArt



Credit to piemakesmehappy123 on DevianArt



Credit to xxsirinxx on DevianArt 



*I found the art through google and followed the links to DevianArt to get the Artists username to give him/her the proper credit. None of the art was done by me. If the artist has a problem with me posting their art on my blog, Contact me and I will take it down. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment