Monday, November 3, 2014

#MCM Book Boyfriend #2 Daemon Black



Daemon Black is a Luxen, an alien who was sent to the earth because their home planet was destroyed. He came alongside his brother Dawson and his sister Dee. Others of his kind also came with them. They were raised by the government in secret facilities, until they assimilated with humans. After that they lived alongside humans but were still under the watch of Government officials.

Appearance: Daemon Black is handsome with emerald green eyes with dark eyelashes that complement his eyes very nicely. He has natural tan Skin and a well muscled and defined chest. His hair is curly and black. He is also one of the strongest and most powerful of his kind.

Personality: What I love about Daemon was how arrogant he was when we first meet him. I loved seeing the little changes and glimpses to his real personality as the story progressed. You can see that he is actually kind and thoughtful, always wanting to please his sister. He is also very protective and possessive, especially towards his family and Katy. He would go to the ends of the earth and back for them and I really admire that.

Quotes:
“Did you think you could stop me? I'll burn the world down to save her.”
Jennifer L. Armentrout, Origin

“Daemon snatched the yellow packages from my hands. “Oh! Books! You have books!”
I laughed as several people waiting in line looked over their shoulders. “Hand them over.”
He clutched them to his chest, making moony eyes. “My life is now complete.”

"I broke every rule of my kind to heal you and keep you with me. I married you and burned down an entire city to keep you safe. I've killed for you. Did you think I'd forget what you mean to me? That anything in this world-in any world-would be stronger than my love for you?" - Daemon to Katy, Opposition


No comments:

Post a Comment