Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Heroine of the Day #3 Katy Swartz


        Katy Swartz is a 17 year old girl. She used to live in Florida with her mom and dad, until he died from cancer. After that her mom decides to move to West Virginia. Here she discover that her neighbors aren't what they appear to be. Soon she is trust into a world that she thought only existed in books. I love that she is a book blogger. It was so much fun reading about Katy and how obsessed she is with books. It made her such a relatable character. She also is much more down to earth than other characters and not to mention bad ass. She is definitely one of my favorite characters. Plus her relationship with Daemon is so adorable. 

Appearance: Katy has long brown hair and large grey eyes. She has curvy hips and puffy lips. 

Personality: She is a book lover. She loves to read and blog. She likes gardening as it calms her nerves. She is very spunky and sassy, especially towards Daemon. She is very loyal and caring. She will stick up for them no matter what. She loves her mother deeply and hates upsetting her. She is strong. She has an inability to keep her mouth shut.

Quotes:
“Just because I’m human doesn’t mean I’m a coward or unethical. I’d never do anything that would put Dee in danger. Why would my life be more valuable than hers? Now yours…debatable. But not Dee.”

“No. Sorry. You have spent months being the biggest jerk to me. You don’t get to decide to like me one day and think I will forget all of that. I want someone to care for me like my dad cared for my mom. And you aren’t him.”

“Stalking me again, I see. Do I need to get a restraining order?" "In your dreams, Kitten." He smirked. "Oh wait, I'm already starring in those aren't I?" I rolled my eyes. "Nightmares, Daemon. Nightmares” -Obsidian

No comments:

Post a Comment